The Library has a brand new tutorial available now from the Information Skills Resource .
Getting Started with your Systematic Review: Finding the Evidence will give you all the best advice and guidance you need when embarking on a systematic review, in particular focusing on the literature searching process and helping you to develop your search skills.
The tutorial covers the key stages involved in a systematic review and offers guidance on the following;
- Defining your research question and using the PICO analysis.
- Constructing a search strategy, including the use of boolean operators and advanced search techniques.
- Searching for grey literature.
- Managing your references.
- Critical appraisal and the hierarchy of medicine.
Check out the tutorial here .